Sunday, September 14, 2008

What do you want to hear about??

MUSINGS FROM THE MIND OF A MINION.

My writing is inspired by the recent writings of one of my friends. i figured why not start my creative process going once again. A little about my comedic style is that I was formally trained in Improvisation at several training centers in Chicago including Jo Forsberg Players Workshop and The Second City Training Center and have performed in various thetrical projects and Improvisational Comedy Groups but not in a while with the last group be Improvision in Charlotte, NC back in the mid 90's... So the first few may be a bit rusty but I think I still have the old never so no attitude that should make this funny if not hysterical at times. I will try to wing almost any topic and hopefully make it enjoyable. This will be the wirtten version of talk on any topic for 5 minutes...

So here is the format. You tell me what you want me to write about in the comments section of the most recent blog post. Now granted it probably will not make much sense and will most likely be 100% pure BS but I will write something on whatever topics are suggested through your comments on this space. I hopefully will be able to address all and will make it amusing. Let's keep the topics clean and also I prefer not to comment on religion or politics either..... it is amazing what can be funny. Make up a scenarion for a story, give me a topic... whatever...this will be for all's enjoyment. Also feed back will be much appreciated

2 comments:

Eddy P said...

Copied from my Facebook Blog

(Greenville, SC) wrote
at 9:41am on September 12th, 2008
How about a 14 year olds temper tantrums...

Anonymous said...

How about the popularity of all of these mindless "elimination" reality shows...or the recent theft of the Japanese game show crap that is seeping through my cable box?