Sunday, September 14, 2008

14 year old temper tantrums

It all began back in 1994 when I was shopping for a new mattress. I went from store to store to store and could not find anything that felt comfortable. I tried to lay down in the beds but people in the store got pissed because when I was trying them I was always with a girl and you know one thing would lead to another although we never did lose our clothes. Anyway in one store I found that the best bed for me and my shadows was a kind they called a temperpedic. The store that had the temperpedic was out of stock so I kept looking and looking going from store to store to find the exact one that was best and could not effin find any in my city, so then I went from city to city and finally started to get upset . Then my friend Sam told me that his store sold them but they were a club... So I went to this guy Sam’s Club and was told that they did not have a temperpedic but did have a tempered steel tanning bed. I laid down in the bed and did get a great tan. If you hit the side a the tanning bed a certain way it made a hollow sound like a drum......I played and played my home made drum on that tanning bed..... And for 14 years it has be my tempered tandrum.........

2 comments:

Eddy P said...

Copied from my Facebook Account

wrote
at 8:18am yesterday
You write very well, but I have to ask this question, cause I'm starting to think the blonde dye is really effecting me. I was under the impression this was suppose to be about 14 yr olds (ex. josh, lindsey, etc...), or is this part of the humor, cause I have to say I busted out laughing when I realized that your story and Angi's suggestion are the same thing so to speak - at least in the title.... Good Job. You should write about dating now, and use all age groups.....make sure you read mine when I post it, It will be on Sunday..
Delete

Eddy P wrote
at 11:55am yesterday
This is right, it is all part of my twisted humor.I will often twist things around to make you think what the f is he talking about before you realize I am on topic.but then some other times you may acutually get what you ask for. As the famous philospher Mick Jagger once said. "You can't always get what you want".

PS I will write on the dating thing this weekend

Anonymous said...

I have a good one. How about impatient kids are while waiting for a package to arrive.